- TaxStudents nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability arising from the use or inability to use this web site or the services or content provided from and through this web site.
- This web site is supplied on an "as is" basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet the user's individual requirements. It is the sole responsibility of the user to satisfy itself prior to entering into this agreement with TaxStudents that the service available from and through this web site will meet the user's individual requirements and be compatible with the user's hardware and/or software.
- Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this site should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of TaxStudents and users are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site.
- When this site collects private information from users, such information shall not be disclosed to any third party unless agreed upon between the user and TaxStudents.
- TaxStudents may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.